WE ARE VIGNERONS collects and uses your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. In the following, we inform you about the type, scope, and purposes of the collection and use of personal data. You can access this information at any time on our website.
1. Data controller/Contact
The data controller responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union, and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
32 bld de la Paix
51100 Reims - France
Please feel free to address any questions or concerns regarding data protection or privacy to our contact us page.
2. Scope of data protection
Data protection concerns personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable is any natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more special characteristics. Usage data is data required to use our website; this data includes the start, end, and extent of the user’s website use.
3. Automatic data collection via website access
When you access our website, your device automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from any other data you may transmit to us:
- Date and time of access
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- URL of the website visited prior to ours
- Amount of data sent
- Requesting domain
- Notification of successful data retrieval
- Search term when using a web browser
- Shortened/anonymized IP
This data is stored for purely technical reasons and is never associated with any particular individual. The data about website access is used for error analysis, ensuring the security of the systems.
4. OthersIn order to process payments, we pass on the necessary payment data to the banking and payment service provider commissioned by us:
Stripe Payments Europe Ltd
Block 4, Harcourt Centre
Stripe Payments UK Ltd is registered as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution with the FCA. Stripe may transfer, process, and store personal data/credit card data outside the EU, but is subject to the Privacy Shield.
We use “cookies” to provide you with a wide range of functionalities and enhance your user experience. Cookies are tiny files stored on your computer through your browser. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may deactivate cookie storage on your computer by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note that the proper functioning of the website may be impaired and the range of functionalities may be limited if you deactivate cookies.
In particular, we are using the following cookies:
- Cookies to store your preferred languages and custom settings
- Cookies to store your login information (if you have created an account)
- Cookies with an individual identifier to re-identify your browser
(please refer to the "Pseudonymous user profiles" and "Google Analytics" sections for further details)
6. Pseudonymous user profiles
We use a cookie to re-identify your browser and to generate pseudonymous user profiles. Such profiles are used to store certain non-personal technical information on your use of our service (such as your preferred language).
If you do not want us to generate such profiles, you can opt-out by selecting the option.
If you refuse storage of your user profile, we will set a cookie which identifies your browser and allows us to exclude your browser from future generation of user profiles.
The cookies mentioned above are so-called first-party cookies. This means that the above statistics apply only to the use of our website.
7. Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
We use Google Analytics with the anonymization function. By means of this addition, Google shortens and anonymizes the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned, if our Internet pages are accessed from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You may deactivate Google Analytics with the help of a browser add-on if you do not want this website analysis. This add-on can be downloaded here. You can also activate the "I refuse the storage of my user profile" option above, which will deactivate the Google Analytics service on our website in your browser.
User-based event data at Google Analytics is deleted after 38 months.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights under European Union law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights below, simply write to us at the above address.
- Right to confirmation and right to information - we will be happy to confirm whether we process your personal data, what data it is and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right to rectification - if the data we store is incorrect, we will of course be happy to correct it.
- Right of erasure - if you want your personal data to be deleted, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request. If data must be kept for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data is then no longer available for further use.
- Right to restriction of processing - should you wish to restrict use, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request.
- Right to object - if you wish to object to any consents already given, we will pursue your request accordingly.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
Last updated: 25 May 2018